Founded in 2009
In Alexandria, Egypt.
GITTC was founded in 2009 with the spirit and mixture of young and senior experienced innovative people, who have an ambitious motto:
"We Serve Our Customers To Be Always One Step Ahead"
GITTC is organized into 3 business units, which complement each other and collaborate :
- Technology Transfer and Industry Collaborative Office (TTICO)
- Intellectual Property Rights Office (IPRO)
- Grants and Outreach Office (GOO)
Grants | Innovation | Technology Transfer Center
- Support staff members, researchers, undergraduate students and industry to obtain grants and funding to sponsor their research and mobility.
- Develop a sustainable system of technology transfer, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Protect, manage and license the Intellectual Property Rights.
General InformationDue the fact of changes in different fields all over the world and the need of effective and efficient collaborations in order to manage the various challenges for the industry and the academia, Alexandria University established a Center of Excellence called GITTC (Grants | Innovation | Technology Transfer Center). In the light of several international conventions signed between Alexandria Univers ity and among many countries of the world, GITTC can offer a broad service portfolio to support the requirements of the industry and academia.
We are paving the way to transform your idea to valuable and sustainable business and to ensure Return on Investment.
Concerning several international exchange programs for university faculties, researchers and students as well regarding to the policy of the Ministry of Higher Education and universities towards intellectual property rights and patents, Alexandria University can offer best of class consulting and training services through GITTC to the industry.
GITTC will be the engine of Alexandria University who drives the wheel of innovation and technology transfer for the Egyptian industry and society.
Alexandria University´s innovation and research power will be acknowledged as the leading competence center in Egypt and worldwide.